[audio-pals] Re: Tomorrow's Presentation Day

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 14:19:13 -0400

My ultimate plan though is to work in general practice dabbling in a bit of
everything, but doing my best to stay out of the courtroom. All attorneys I
have talked to say the money is outside the courtroom so if you can stay
outside of it they said you will make the most money. At this point in time
I imagine a majority of what I would work in would be inside the realm of
family law, but until I get accepted I cannot say what I would really like
to do because when I get in and start learning different facets of the law I
may find that one is more interesting than family law. I'd have to send
Amanda back to school if I did family law because with her current work
schedule it has prevented her from taking any family law classes.

The director of disability services came up to me today and was running the
idea of talking to the student life office about my experiences on campus. I
told her I would definitely consider it if she wanted to do that, I told her
I wanted to know what exactly she wanted me to do before I committed though
and she said that she would think about it and get back with me.