[audio-pals] Tomorrow

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 20:56:13 -0400

Well, tomorrow marks the last day of summer and the first day of the fall
semester. I ended up e-mailing my VR counselor's supervisor's supervisor,
the regional supervisor, I gave the in house supervisor 2 days to respond to
my e-mail regarding no funding for textbooks and she had still not responded
at the end of the day today. She seen the e-mail to her regional supervisor
though because I cc'd both my VR counselor and his supervisor on the e-mail
I sent to the regional. At 5:30 PM this afternoon after business hours I
received an e-mail from the in house supervisor saying that she was
reviewing my file and would like to talk to me tomorrow morning. I informed
her that I could talk with her tomorrow afternoon and that all my calls are
recorded. So, I will be speaking to the in house supervisor tomorrow
afternoon. If I do not like what she has to say then I will move on to the
regional and then to politicians. Unfortunately the wheels did not start
turning until I e-mailed the regional and here school starts tomorrow with
no funding. Well, if nothing else the supervisors know me *LOL*.