[audio-pals] Re: Talk Zone

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 12:46:52 -0700

Thank you

From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ray T. Mahorney
Sent: Friday, May 9, 2014 8:16 AM
To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audio-pals] Re: Talk Zone

here's a direct download link.

http://www.byronlee.com/archives/RFD%20Radio%20Presents%20Byron%20Lee_Tue%20
May%2006%20205958%202014.mp3

Ray T. Mahorney

WA4WGA

From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Josh
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2014 14:15
To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audio-pals] Talk Zone

Ray,

    How long is this radio show that Byron is doing? When is there a
discussion about BCT? I have been multi-tasking working on other things
while listening for what seems like at least an hour, maybe more. I am
asking because I see no way to download this podcast so I can skip around
and two because I am getting ready to head out the door. So, I do not want
to turn it off if there is only a little more left before talking about BCT.
Now, is a talk about wanting stream notifications and the development of
instant.