[audio-pals] Suzi's updates

  • From: Susan Waaga <s_waaga@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 19:55:26 -0700

Good afternoon everyone!  Yes I know it's been a while since I last posted on
here.  It's always hard to be up to date with everything as my lifestyle is
quite busy these days. Most of the time I am not always home to be on-line.

When I am at home I generally am busy with housework, job hunting on-line,
crochet, catching up with TV shows I have recorded during the week or preparing
scrap pages ready for the next workshop. That reminds I have some pages to do
for this weekend as I have two all day workshops on both Saturday and Sunday.

My girls just return back to school for semester two this week after they had a
two week break. Rachel spend her two weeks of her holidays with Grandma in
Hervey Bay.  It's a four hour drive from Brisbane.  But I had my time with my
eldest daughter when I could.  We went shopping, seen four movies at the cinema
and went social bowling.

Speaking of bowling I have bowled well for the past two weeks in my league on
Sunday nights.  I have bowled over average games, my team won all the points
and finally my team is slowly moving up the ladder.  Now I hope to bowl a good
200 game before the season ends in November.

Does anyone follow soccer?  If so you would of heard Germany won this year's
World Cup in Brazil. Tennis just finished in England. I was abit surprised to
see who won in the men's singles.  I thought Federer would of been the winner
but not this time.  In Australia our football season is still playing until
October.  I only follow rugby league!  State of Origin of three games have
already been played. NSW won this series after losing for 8 years.

Hope all members are well and enjoying your summer season. Feel free to share
what you all get up to in summer.  Australia is generally into winter season at
present time. In the alps of New South Wales, Victoria and Tasmania had good
snowfall. Tragically we recently lost two people's lives as they were buried
under the snow in a mother nature incident. I think this may happened at one of
the Victorian alps.  We had afew cold starts of the day here in my state. If it
happens on the weekend I generally stay in bed until 10am. This morning when I
drove Rachel to school I wasn't sure if we had fog or smoke as the atmosphere
didn't look pretty but now it seems to be all clear away. Suppose to have rain
or possible storm forecast for later on today. And I have plans to be going out
tonight too with Rachel.  Have dinner and see a free movie at the club with her.

All the best in health to everyone and their furry friends.  Have a good
reminder of the time left this month.  Suzi