[audio-pals] Surprise Wedding day coming up for me

  • From: Gwen <gstweedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 16:02:53 -0400

Yes I'd never believed it in a million years that this would happen to me but it did. We live in the same senior center and will have it here with family and friends.

Wayne is his name, Charley Wayne Graham.

The date for Wayne and my wedding is September 13th here at our senior center.
praying for all tight Jesus hugs to all.
I am making a meat loaf for us tonight mashed potatoes and  peas and carrots.
with love to all,
Gwen