[audio-pals] Re: Still alive and kicking (so to speak!!)

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowsmaster@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 00:34:23 -0500

Definitely a Hooligan as they say in these parts. Have watched them since the
early 80s, and I enjoyed the catch up in the process. Those are the ones I
like the most, the ones starting from the late 60s to late 80s. Still watch
Doctor Who, but those old ones I still like better.

On May 20, 2015, at 8:40 PM, Susan Waaga <s_waaga@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello everyone! I can't remember when I last posted. But the last couple of
weeks have been hectic with my studies and so on. At present time I am
getting the run around with my work experience venue. It seem no centres
want the responsibility of assessing a student these days. I think it has
more to do with liability insurance reasons.

Three weeks ago, sadly I lost an Auntie of mine. She lost her battle with
cancer so fast!! In the same week I attended to a live football game.
Australia played against New Zealand in Brisbane. NZ won!!

Anyone here a Dr Who fan? Just last weekend I met three of the actors who
came to Australia for their Whoniverse event. It was an educational and
interesting event to find out more about these actors as a lot of fans asked
questions in the function room. A lot of fans of all ages dressed up to their
favourite character of the show. Majority of the fans were dressed as the
doctor. The cutest of all was seeing young children dressed up as the doctor.

Time to get back to my studies. I have an assignment to do and two modules
to study before this semester ends in one month. Enjoy the start of summer!!
Suzi