[audio-pals] Re: Stick

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 08:25:02 -0700

I think this whole thred is confusing *LOL*. So, in an attempt to set the
message back on track *LOL*. We are responding through Free List. I went
back and looked at your message that prompted the discussion and it was sent
to Free List. Emissives I imagine will be slower than snail mail since only
a hand full of us are still on emissives. Is this how the media gets people
stirring, by telling something that may not necessarily be grounded in truth
*LOL*? This would explain all the lies they tell *LOL*. By telling the lies
they get free publicity.

From:  <mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [ <mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From:  <mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>