[audio-pals] Re: Stick

  • From: "BethAnn LaPresta" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "bela28_02@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 15:54:45 -0700 (PDT)

I'm not trying to say it, I said it---Missy!
On Tuesday, May 13, 2014 2:47 PM, Heather <copperlee73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  
Wow, are you trying to say something here Missy?  Rude
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "bela28_02@xxxxxxxxx" 
for DMARC)
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 4:49 PM
Subject: [audio-pals] Re: Stick


Selah will like me better regardless because I don't yell at her.
On Tuesday, May 13, 2014 12:56 PM, Heather <copperlee73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 
wrote:

LOL wow, that was funny! Selah may very well want to bury you if you don't
treat her mommy nice!
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender 
"don267359@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 2:52 PM
Subject: [audio-pals] Re: Stick


Yea and hide you under the couch or bury you in the backyard as her favorite
stick
On Friday, May 2, 2014 5:21 PM, BethAnn LaPresta
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well in that case, I'd get to be my niece's favorite, so okay being a stick
isn't so bad.
On Friday, May 2, 2014 12:38 PM, Heather <copperlee73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Yep, you are my favorite stick! I bet Selah would fetch you and chew on you
lol
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender
"bela28_02@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2014 3:10 PM
Subject: [audio-pals] Re: Stick


Are you sure you want to be related to a "stick" of pepperoni?
On Friday, May 2, 2014 12:08 PM, Heather <copperlee73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Lol, cute one huh Bethie? Love you! Oops, just broke a rule. I used mushy
words but you are my sister after all.
----- Original Message ----- 
From:
"" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender
"bela28_02@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2014 3:05 PM
Subject: [audio-pals] Re: Stick


Oh boy...
On Friday, May 2, 2014 11:44 AM, Heather <copperlee73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Did you say Betharoni is a short stick of pepperoni? How rude! lol
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 5:42 PM
Subject: [audio-pals] Re: hi my scottish dinner


> She got the short end of the stick when it came to gangster names *LOL*
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Heather
> Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 12:50 PM
> To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
Subject: [audio-pals] Re: hi my scottish dinner
>
> You stop that Betharoni the Pepperoni!
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender
> "bela28_02@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 3:47 PM
> Subject: [audio-pals] Re: hi my scottish dinner
>
>
> Missy, Missy, Missy---so BTB, watcha gonna do about the fact that I called
> her Missy?!
> On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 12:09 PM, Don
Harris
> <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hey you washie I'm the only one that can call Heaver Missy got it bub
> On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 2:59 PM, Heather
> <copperlee73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
> Did you call me Missy? Thought only BTB called me that. You almost said I
> was right and left it that way.
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2014 9:28 PM
> Subject: [audio-pals] Re: hi my
scottish dinner
>
>
>>I think you are right. Oops I mean what in the world are you thinking
>>there
>> Missy? *LOL*
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> [mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Heather
>> Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2014 9:03 PM
>> To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Subject: [audio-pals] Re:
> hi my scottish dinner
>>
>> I smell a conspiracy.
>> ----- Original Message ----- 
>> From: "Thomas McMahan" <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
>> To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2014 5:08 PM
>> Subject: [audio-pals] Re: hi my scottish dinner
>>
>>
>> Not a connection except that it seems a little odd in how it's handling
>> yahoo mail, especially BethAnn's e-mail. Well I know of no other
>> connection
>>
>> that is.
>>
>> I'm still wondering though since Yahoo did change some stuff with their
>> system recently because of the heart bleed, if free lists is still just
>> catching up.
>>
>> On Apr 26, 2014, at 2:32 PM, Ray T. Mahorney
>> <mahorney.r.t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> what's the connection between yahoo and emissives is it a yahoo
>>> property?
>>>
>>>
>>> Ray T. Mahorney
>>> WA4WGA
>>>
>>> From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> [mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thomas McMahan
>>> Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2014 18:20
>>> To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> Subject: [audio-pals] Re: hi my scottish dinner
>>>
>>> Yep, have left the
yahoo in there for a while to see
> what all goes on,
>>> eventually though it will go by by from the list though.
>>> On Apr 26, 2014, at 1:11 PM, Ray T. Mahorney
>>> <mahorney.r.t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>> yours was the other address I saw that on.
>>>
>>>
>>> Ray T. Mahorney
>>> WA4WGA
>>>
>>> From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> [mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thomas McMahan
>>> Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2014
18:08
>>> To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> Subject: [audio-pals] Re: hi my scottish dinner
>>>
>>> I am seeing that on my yahoo address that I subscribed into the list.
>>> Ray
>>
>>> that may be where you've seen that.
>>>
>>> Yahoo and free lists still aren't getting along that well yet, or free
>>> lists is at least coming up with some sort of adjustment finally. Maybe
>>> more people will see BethAnn's e-mail.
>>> On Apr 26, 2014, at 1:00 PM, Ray T. Mahorney
>>> <mahorney.r.t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> this is a wee bit odd I've
seen this on one other address.
>>> BethAnn LaPresta (Redacted sender "bela28_02@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Ray T. Mahorney
>>> WA4WGA
>>>
>>> From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> [mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of BethAnn LaPresta
>>> (Redacted sender "bela28_02@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
>>> Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2014 17:45
>>> To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> Subject: [audio-pals] Re: hi my scottish dinner
>>>
>>> I had lasagna for dinner
> last night too!
>>> Tasty!
>>> On Saturday, April 26, 2014 10:43 AM, Thomas McMahan
>>> <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Sounds a little Italian mixed in with your Scotish dinner there Jamie.
>>> Well, doesn't sound bad, we'll all be over there. Oops, maybe not,
>>> you've
>>
>>> already eaten it. Any left overs?
>>>
>>> On Apr 26, 2014, at 12:12 PM, jamie <jaimemcgill27@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>
> hi all
>>> > my scottish dinner will be lasagna and chips tonight it will be lovely
>>> > doing fine tonight
>>> > chat soon
>>> > jamie from scotland
>>> >
>>> > -----Original
> Message-----
>>> > From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> > [mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tom McMahan
>>> > (Redacted
>>> > sender "shadowmonstrosity2@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
>>> > Sent: 26 April 2014 18:08
>>> > To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> > Subject: [audio-pals] Re: Easter
>>> >
>>> > Oh I know they would, and they wouldn't believe they had carried such
>>> > an
>>> > item all the way to Ohio *lol*.
>>>
> >
>>> > On Apr 26, 2014, at 9:51 AM, Josh <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> >
>>> >> I am sure they would be shocked to find such a piece of work on their
>>> > truck.
>>> >>
>>> >> -----Original Message-----
>>> >> From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> >> [mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thomas McMahan
>>> >> Sent: Friday, April 25, 2014 5:23 PM
>>> >> To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> >> Subject: [audio-pals]
> Re: Easter
>>> >>
>>> >> They would start the process when she asks, but then they would be
>>> >> really
>>> >> shocked when they found it.
>>> >>
>>> >> On Apr 25, 2014, at 1:39 PM, Josh <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> >>
>>> >>> *LOL* Well then if it has to be sneakily put on the truck then
>>>
>>> Heather
>>> >>> should probably avoid walking up to the cashier register and asking
>>> >>> for her delivery.
>>> >>>
>>> >>> -----Original Message-----
>>> >>> From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> >>> [mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thomas McMahan
>>> >>> Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2014 11:11 PM
>>> >>> To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> >>> Subject: [audio-pals] Re: Easter
>>> >>>
>>> >>> No that's
sneak it on the truck, don't want them to see us put it on
>>> >> there.
>>> >>> Plus don't want to get arrested for putting this chair on the truck.
>>> >>> Even Cracker Barel has it's limits as to what it would allow on it's
>>> >>> trucks *lol*.
>>> >>>
>>> >>>
>>> >>> On Apr 24, 2014, at 3:56 PM, Josh <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> >>>
>>> >>>> Well there we go, throw it on a Cracker Barrel truck heading toward
>>> > Ohio.
>>> >>>> *LOL*
>>> >>>>
>>> >>>> -----Original Message-----
>>> >>>> From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> >>>> [mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thomas
>>> >>>> McMahan
>>> >>>> Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2014 2:09 PM
>>> >>>> To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> >>>> Subject:
> [audio-pals] Re: Easter
>>> >>>>
>>> >>>> There's one in Kankakee I know for sure, but others as well. One
>>> >>>> probably in Champaign if the truck goes that way too.
>>> >>>>
>>> >>>> On Apr 24, 2014, at 6:52 AM, Josh <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> >>>>
>>> >>>>> They probably have Cracker Barrels in Illinois. So, when Tom sends
>>> >>>>> you yours just tell everyone you ordered it from the Cracker
>>> >>>>> Barrel
>>> >>>>> in Illinois and if they say something about it looking used tell
>>> >>>>> them you bought the antique one off their wall. *LOL*
>>> >>>>>
>>> >>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>
> >>>>> From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> >>>>> [mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Heather
>>> >>>>> Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 9:39 PM
>>> >>>>> To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> >>>>> Subject: [audio-pals] Re: Easter
>>> >>>>>
>>> >>>>> Um, no thanks. I want a nice clean pretty white one from Cracker
>>> >>>>> Barrel not Illinois.
>>> >>>>> ----- Original Message -----
>>> >>>>> From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>>> >>>>> To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>> >>>>> Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 7:13 PM
>>> >>>>> Subject: [audio-pals] Re: Easter
>>> >>>>>
>>> >>>>>
>>> >>>>>> We can say Tom's is from Cracker Barel and that it is white.
>>> >>>>>> Right
>>> > Tom?
>>> >>>>>> Throw a 10% discount on it since it is used and you should only
>>> >>>>>> owe
>>> >>>>>> Tom a whopping 100.00. I know that is chump change to you.
>>> >>>>>>
>>> >>>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>
> >>>>>> From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> >>>>>> [mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Heather
>>> >>>>>> Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 3:07 PM
>>> >>>>>> To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> >>>>>> Subject: [audio-pals] Re: Easter
>>> >>>>>>
>>> >>>>>> I would love one of those pretty white ones from Cracker Barrel
>>> >>>>>> if
>>> >>>>>> you're buying!
>>> >>>>>> ----- Original Message -----
>>> >>>>>>
>
From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>>> >>>>>> To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>> >>>>>> Sent: Monday, April 21, 2014 5:48 PM
>>> >>>>>> Subject: [audio-pals] Re: Easter
>>> >>>>>>
>>> >>>>>>
>>> >>>>>>> So, you need a rockin chair?
>>> >>>>>>>
>>> >>>>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>> >>>>>>> From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> >>>>>>> [mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Heather
>>> >>>>>>> Sent: Monday, April 21, 2014 5:23 PM
>>> >>>>>>> To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> >>>>>>> Subject: [audio-pals] Re: Easter
>>> >>>>>>>
>>> >>>>>>> He also sang a song about not needing a rocking chair......but I
>>> >>>> digress!
>>> >>>>>>> ----- Original Message -----
>>> >>>>>>> From: "Thomas McMahan" <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
>>>
>>>>>>> To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>> >>>>>>> Sent: Monday, April 21, 2014 5:17 PM
>>> >>>>>>> Subject: [audio-pals] Re: Easter
>>> >>>>>>>
>>> >>>>>>>
>>> >>>>>>> Maybe he's a high-tech redneck. Remember old George Jones sang a
>>> >>>>>>> song about
>>> >>>>>>>
>>> >>>>>>> them years ago.
>>> >>>>>>>
>>> >>>>>>> On Apr 21, 2014, at 4:13 PM, Heather
>>> >>>>>>> <copperlee73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>> >>>> wrote:
>>> >>>>>>>
>>>
> >>>>>>>> Um, I don't think BTB works on computers. He's rarely on one
>>> >>>>>>>> and
>>> >>>>>>>> I don't think hicks are techies are they? Am I going to be in
>>> >>>>>>>> trouble here? I'm scared!
>>> >>>>>>>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas McMahan"
>>> >>>>>>>> <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
>>> >>>>>>>> To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>> >>>>>>>> Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2014 10:02 AM
>>> >>>>>>>> Subject: [audio-pals] Re: Easter
>>>
> >>>>>>>>
>>> >>>>>>>>
>>> >>>>>>>> Hey, why not let Don go into B t B mode and let him work on
>>> >>>>>>>> your
>>> >>>>>>>> computer?
>>> >>>>>>>>
>>> >>>>>>>> On Apr 18, 2014, at 10:40 PM, Josh <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>>> >>>>>>>> wrote:
>>> >>>>>>>>
>>>
>>>>>>>>> We have a day planned over at the in-laws tomorrow (Saturday),
>>> >>>>>>>>> we are taking our young-in (young one) over there to dye
>>> >>>>>>>>> Easter
>>> >> Eggs.
>>> >>>>>>>>> They invited us last weekend. This weekend we received a text
>>>
> >>>>>>>>> asking if his grandfather could pick him up at noon. That is
>>> >>>>>>>>> fine.
>>> >>>>>>>>> Then we told them that we wanted to be a part of it with him,
>>> >>>>>>>>> his aunt and cousins will be over there dying the eggs as
>>> >>>>>>>>> well.
>>> >>>>>>>>> She said well if you all are
coming to
>>> >>>>>>>
>>> >>>>>>>>> then you all can bring him when you come, they planned to take
>>> >>>>>>>>> part in this without us? What? I am sorry, but I was raised
>>> >>>>>>>>> that
>>> >>>>>>>>> holidays are spent with family involvement and that is what I
>>> >>>>>>>>> want him to remember as
> well, I don't want him to think we pass
>>> >>>>>>>>> him off and don't participate with him because that is the
>>> >>>>>>>>> furtherest thing from the truth in fact we want to be involved
>>> >>>>>>>>> with everything he
>>> >>>> does.
>>>
>>>>>>>>> To give some background though, he was asked earlier this week
>>> >>>>>>>>> if he wanted to dye eggs with us at home or if he wanted to go
>>> >>>>>>>>> over
>>> >>>> there.
>>> >>>>>>>>> He responded by saying he wanted to dye eggs here at the
>>> >>>>>>>>> house.
>>> >>>>>>>>> He then changed his mind as long as
>>> >>>>>>>
>>> >>>>>>>>> we
> were going to be over there with him.
>>> >>>>>>>>> We also received a text tonight from the birth mother
>>> >>>>>>>>> informing
>>> >>>>>>>>> us of what he liked and
that dollar puzzle books make great
>>> >>>>>>>>> easter basket stuffers. We told her we have it handled and
>>> >>>>>>>>> that
>>> >>>>>>>>> he likes legos, writing
>>> >>>>>>>
>>> >>>>>>>>> tools that will teach him how to write in cursive,
>>> >>>>>>>>> basketballs,
>>> > etc.
>>> >>>>>>>>> as well. She texted back and said no offense, but I am his
>>> >>>>>>>>> mother.
>>> >>>>>>>>> We told her that we have his Easter handled as of a week ago
>>> >>>>>>>>> and
>>>
> >>>>>>>>> $200.00 later along with his easter
outfit that we sent her a
>>> >>>>>>>>> picture of him in. She didn't respond anymore.
>>> >>>>>>>>> I find it ironic that she said that because earlier tonight I
>>> >>>>>>>>> over heard him tell a lady at the dentist office that his mom
>>> >>>>>>>>> was back in the back getting her teeth cleaned and he asked if
>>> >>>>>>>>> he could go and use the bathroom. It reminded me of that old
>>> >>>>>>>>> saying anyone can be a father, but it takes a real person to
>>> >>>>>>>>> be
>>> >>>>>>>>> a
>>> >> dad.
>>> >>>>>>>>> Anyways, back to Easter plans. Sunday we are going to
sunrise
>>> >>>
> service.
>>> >>>>>>>>> After the church service we will be going to my dad and mom's
>>> >>>>>>>>> house to eat Easter dinner with them and the rest of my family
>>> >>>>>>>>> have been invited as well. Hopefully my less than a month old
>>> >>>>>>>>> baby cousin will be able to attend.
>>> >>>>>>>>> Take care and if my computer crashes before I am able to get
>>> >>>>>>>>> back on here
>>> >>>>>>>
>>> >>>>>>>>> before Easter, then Happy Easter!
>>> >>>>>>>>
>>> >>>>>>>>
>>> >>>>>>>>
>>>
>>>>>>>> ---
>>> >>>>>>>> This email is
> free from viruses and malware because avast!
>>> >>>>>>>> Antivirus protection is active.
>>> >>>>>>>> http://www.avast.com/
>>> >>>>>>>>
>>> >>>>>>>>
>>> >>>>>>>
>>> >>>>>>>
>>> >>>>>>>
>>> >>>>>>> ---
>>> >>>>>>> This email is free from viruses and malware because avast!
>>> >>>>>>> Antivirus protection is active.
>>> >>>>>>> http://www.avast.com/
>>>
>>>>>>>
>>> >>>>>>>
>>> >>>>>>>
>>> >>>>>>
>>>
> >>>>>>
>>> >>>>>> ---
>>> >>>>>> This email is free from viruses and malware because avast!
>>> >>>>>> Antivirus protection is active.
>>> >>>>>> http://www.avast.com/
>>> >>>>>>
>>> >>>>>>
>>> >>>>>>
>>> >>>>>
>>> >>>>>
>>> >>>>> ---
>>> >>>>> This email is free from viruses and malware because avast!
>>> >>>>> Antivirus
>>> >>>>>
protection is active.
>>> >>>>> http://www.avast.com/
>>> >>>>>
>>> >>>>>
>>> >>>>>
>>>
> >>>>
>>> >>>>
>>> >>>>
>>> >>>
>>> >>>
>>> >>>
>>> >>
>>> >>
>>> >>
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> ---
>> This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus
>> protection is active.
>> http://www.avast.com/
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> ---
> This email is free from viruses and malware
because avast! Antivirus
> protection is active.
> http://www.avast.com/
>
>
> ---
> This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus
> protection is active.
> http://www.avast.com/
>
>
>
>


---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus
protection is active.
http://www.avast.com/

* To post to the audio-pals group send e-mail to: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe via e-mail send mail to: audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and
put the word
unsubscribe in the
subject line of the e-mail.
To subscribe to this list send mail to: audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and
put the word subscribe in
the subject line of the e-mail.


*


---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus
protection is active.
http://www.avast.com/

* To post to the audio-pals group send e-mail to: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe via e-mail send mail to: audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and
put the word
unsubscribe in the subject line of the e-mail.
To subscribe to this list send mail to: audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and
put the word subscribe in
the subject line of the e-mail.


*


---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus
protection is active.
http://www.avast.com/

* To post to the audio-pals group send e-mail to: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe via e-mail send mail to: audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and
put the word
unsubscribe in the subject line of the e-mail.
To subscribe to this list send mail to: audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and
put the word subscribe in
the subject line of the e-mail.


*


---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus 
protection is active.
http://www.avast.com/

* To post to the audio-pals group send e-mail to: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe via e-mail send mail to: audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and 
put the word
unsubscribe in the subject line of the e-mail.
To subscribe to this list send mail to: audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and 
put the word subscribe in
the subject line of the e-mail.


* 


---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection 
is active.
http://www.avast.com/

* To post to the audio-pals group send e-mail to: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe via e-mail send mail to: audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and 
put the word 
unsubscribe in the subject line of the e-mail.
To subscribe to this list send mail to: audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and 
put the word subscribe in 
the subject line of the e-mail.


*

Other related posts: