[audio-pals] Re: Start of 2015

  • From: Devin Prater <r.d.t.prater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 22:22:36 -0600

Also, the mail app on the mac is worrisome to work with. You can't easily read
messages in a conversation without expanding the conversation and just opening
the messages one at a time and all that. If they could just fix the mail app,
I'd be a lot more productive on the mac. They do work on bugs, though. Apple is
good at that, at least.

Sent from my iPhone