[audio-pals] Re: Start of 2015

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 14:19:48 -0600

probably, Is mush client the specific name of what you use in Windows?  Because
I have the same problem you’re having over in windows side, don’t know what to
use as a client.

I have mideievia’s mud master in my windows machine but that is for their game,
although I don’t play that very often, just enough to keep my caricature from
becoming a ghost.

Yes playing in terminal is better than Mudder.  well I think so anyway, but
that still isn’t great.  On Feb 18, 2015, at 6:47 AM, Devin Prater