[audio-pals] Re: Start of 2015

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 23:09:42 -0600

Atlantis is what I use for muds.  Or if you can get it to boot in terminal.
Mudder though is to much thinking and thus very clunky.  Type in the one screen
and by the time you can get around to the active screen you are dead.  Atlantis
is a two screen deal though but you can get back quicker, but as you said not
updated in years.

I used to like mud walker still have it in the old mac, nice type and have the
action going on in one window, but not developed anymore.  To bad it was pretty
stable.

What muds do you play?  I used to play a lot over in mud legend.Every once in a
great while I will still log in and kill something just to let them know I’m
around, but I think that one is dying off slow but sure.