[audio-pals] Re: Start of 2015

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 23:05:28 -0600

What happens if they both just become the same thing.  Then try to be all
things to all people which of course will fail *lol*.

So you didn’t mention linux.  Do you have a linux box hanging around there too?
 Although to be hones I don’t think linux is ready for primetime either yet.
But it does have some strengths too.