[audio-pals] Re: Stacey's Latest Letter On SS.

  • From: Stacey <crazystacey25@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 16:11:47 -0500

OK, I will ask the God and Goddess. Hope everything turns out ok.

I was doing the recurring monthly payment until Amanda had to quit her job in order to fulfill the requirements of her internship due to her other employer falling through on their agreement. She has reapplied for several positions within the school system again. She is also applying for office positions in law firms and outside of law firms. So, please keep this situation in your thoughts and prayers.