[audio-pals] Re: Stacey's Latest Letter On SS.

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 17:09:53 -0400

I was doing the recurring monthly payment until Amanda had to quit her job in
order to fulfill the requirements of her internship due to her other employer
falling through on their agreement. She has reapplied for several positions
within the school system again. She is also applying for office positions in
law firms and outside of law firms. So, please keep this situation in your
thoughts and prayers.