[audio-pals] Re: Stacey's Latest Letter On SS.

  • From: Stacey <crazystacey25@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 May 2015 14:24:53 -0500

Sounds nice.

On 5/8/2015 1:08 PM, Josh wrote:

I guess what I like about SS is I do not have to keep a copy of the document on my computer. I use Drop Box, but usually just to get documents from the iPhone to the computer and vice versa with relative ease. I purchased a tablet a while back to get use to the Android platform and when I purchased it I got 50GB of free space on Dropbox so that was nice.