[audio-pals] Re: Stacey's Latest Letter On SS.

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 17:03:38 -0500

Well no news is good news in our family. I only seem to have money going out,
the Heating Cooling guy won the lottery yesterday to fix my furnace, so it
isn’t happening here at this house. Since I’ve heard from my twin and he’s
still going to work, I am guessing it didn’t happen with their household
either, and I don’t know how he would get a ticket since they don’t buy them.
So now have to track down two other brothers and see which one of them won it
*lol*.

On May 21, 2015, at 4:59 PM, Josh <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Long lost sisters coming out of the wood works. I think this only truly
happens when someone wins the lottery *LOL*.

From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx