[audio-pals] Re: Stacey's Latest Letter On SS.

  • From: Stacey <crazystacey25@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 May 2015 14:27:34 -0500

I prefer dropbox myself. It's fast, it's easy, and I use the NVDA add-on with it too so it makes it a lot easier. Speaking of dropbox, I'm listening to the zomby game. Pretty cool. I have some games I could demo too sometime. And other software also.

On 5/7/2015 2:06 PM, Thomas McMahan wrote:

Thats why I just have them charge a monthly payment, just put it in the budget. It’s cheaper than a car payment *lol*. But yes your stuff will just stay up there for 30 days if no downloading activity is happening.

It’s been a pretty good back up storage place for me especially back when we were still using the old Mac because it only had 40 gigs storage on the hard drive. Well it still has that, we just don’t use that machine much.

I have not gotten a chance to listen to the letter, but speaking of SS I deactivated my account for a short period of time. If you ever decide to do that make sure you can move your stuff within 30 days because lifetime storage is only a benefit if you are paying them. That makes sense, but their website was not real clear. I reactivated and just went ahead and paid for 6 months so I do not have to worry about it for a while.