[audio-pals] Re: Stacey's Latest Letter On SS.

  • From: Stacey <crazystacey25@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 11:04:12 -0500

What exactly is bandwith? I think it has something to do with upload speed, but not sure. If I got a plan with SS, then I could figure out what is the best.

I started out with the 19.99 a month plan that allowed me unlimited bandwidth and unlimited storage. I now have the 8.99 a month plan and it allows me to have a bandwidth of 300 something a month and unlimited storage.