[audio-pals] Re: Stacey's Latest Letter On SS.

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowsmaster@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 08:35:28 -0500

Oh yes you didn’t get to grandfather over then from that one plan they passed
out. So any links you share out Josh you would want to edit out the word pro
and replace it with file or it will count against your bandwidth. Especially
if you think there are going to be a lot of people downloading it.

On May 21, 2015, at 7:16 AM, Josh <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I started out with the 19.99 a month plan that allowed me unlimited bandwidth
and unlimited storage. I now have the 8.99 a month plan and it allows me to
have a bandwidth of 300 something a month and unlimited storage.

From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx