[audio-pals] Re: Stacey's Latest Letter On SS.

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 07:41:33 -0400

I have not gotten a chance to listen to the letter, but speaking of SS I
deactivated my account for a short period of time. If you ever decide to do
that make sure you can move your stuff within 30 days because lifetime storage
is only a benefit if you are paying them. That makes sense, but their website
was not real clear. I reactivated and just went ahead and paid for 6 months so
I do not have to worry about it for a while.