[audio-pals] Stacey's Latest Letter On SS.

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 03:14:13 -0500

Okay here’s Stacey’s latest letter on SS in the archive.

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/sn3wkr
<https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/sn3wkr>

I also have a letter already in the group box in DB, but am waiting for it to
go up to SS yet. SS decided it wants to upload a different folder first, and
won’t let me pause it to start the letter. So that will probably be a little
later today because I don’t plan to stay up all night while it loads this one
folder. So SS users will have to wait a little bit. Once i have a link you
all will have it too.