[audio-pals] Re: Stacey's First Audio Letter.

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 07:43:39 -0500

Something strange is in the neighborhood... However, I can't call Ghost Busters
for this one I don't think. The regular email messages are going to the list
for the most part, but Tom only your email is landing back in my inbox the rest
are going to the Audio Pals sub folder. I have not yet seen Stacey's message
that contains the link nor did I ever see your message Tom that had the SS link
in it with your message. I do have messages from Befaroni the uncured
pepperoni, and one or two messages from Heaver the Cleaver.