[audio-pals] Re: Send Space

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 04:31:00 -0500

I think it usually is, although I’ve seen times when it would go down to a
creeping speed when uploading folders.  But if that happens I just stop it via
the tool bar, then restart it later and after a while it will usually speed
back up.  Have a folder going up there that is over 9 gigs, it’s been going up
for a day almost, but is over 80% cone now.  It’s not going overly fast, but it
is at least doable, I’m not sure if it would even work via browser.