[audio-pals] Re: Send Space

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 13:06:13 -0400

The project does sound like a rather ambitious project, but probably not an
impossible one when you think the first step was to get control of the
healthcare. Once they have control of the healthcare they can mandate
whatever they want through the healthcare system and actually ensure that it
is being carried out. I also seen somewhere oh through Tim's newsletter I
believe that BO signed an executive order to quarantine all people with
respiratory illness for an indefinite amount of time. The program switched
the file from an mov extension to a mp4 extension. I am not sure if Switch
would then convert it further or not, but if I did any further conversions
then more than likely it would have stripped out the audio and I would have
been left with an audio only file.

   Before uploading the file I zipped it up so then I guess it would act
like a folder since it was zipped. As a matter of fact it does recognize it
as a folder because I moved it from the root so-to-say into the appropriate
folder and inside that folder it now reads 2 folders.

   On the website it says there is 6.3 GB and on the wizard it says there is
a 6.29 GB item.

   I found it interesting that my Windows Media Player played both the mov
extension as well as the mp4 extension. I believe there was one time that I
would have had to download Quick Time in order to listen to these formats.