[audio-pals] Re: School Update

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 11:00:50 -0700

Thank you and I hope that I can make up some lost ground next semester. I
ran into the director of the disability office Tuesday after I finished one
of my exams. She started talking to me about a disability advisory board
they are trying to get put together for next semester. From what she was
saying the disability office is going to get a presentation together of the
things they are working on and the things that they want to do. After they
are done with their presentation the people that have been selected to be on
the advisory board, apparently I have been selected because she said that my
coordinator said that they better have everything together and prepared to
submit to me wel in advance so I can make arrangements to attend. However,
back to what I was saying once the office gives their presentation they will
seek advice from the board. I think I may have made an impression on them
the first semester I was there and had to go to the director's office *LOL*.