[audio-pals] School Update

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 17:51:49 -0700

I am officially through for the summer. I know for a fact that I passed 2 of
my classes. I needed to pass at least 2 classes to be considered a senior.
The class that I thought I was going to fail, that I actually made a C+ in
and then my behavior class I made an A- in it. I am still waiting to hear
back on 2 of my grades. Unfortunately my 3.96 GPA will be dropping due to
the C, but I cannot focus on that, I have to focus on that I am now a senior
and worry about the ramifications if any the C brings later on.
Ramifications would come when applying to grad school if I decide to go.
Everyone says that the one class will not effect me and the counselors in
the Office of Disability Services say that when the time comes I should go
ahead and go to grad school and bypass the Masters program and go ahead and
go straight into the Ph D program. I can see it now Dr. Smith replaces Dr.
Phil *Lol*  The last exam had to be turned in at 8:00 PM via the internet. I
hit send on my exam to send it and then I checked the time on the clock and
on the message and boy did I cut it close. The clock read out8:00 PM. Well,
I have some wrapping up to do for the semester before I can say it is
officially behind me such as cleaning up my computer, but other than that we
can put spring 2014 in the books. The other 2 classes may not be great, but
given everything that has went on this semester I am happy with what I
already have.