[audio-pals] Re: Quick Question

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 14:40:56 -0400

I know for sure that Tom uses a Mac. I purchased an iMac back sometime last
year, but have not taken the time to go through the tutorials on applevis.
http://www.applevis.com
Applevis is a great resource for learning about all the apple devices. There
are various podcasts located there that I would recommend you go and check out
prior to switching. Even after switching applevis remains a valuable resource
for me.