[audio-pals] Re: Psych Season 6 episode 16 and Beginning of Season 7 Episode 1

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 15:38:05 -0500

I did and was happy with the ending. However, I hope Henry reconsiders hanging
up the badge in later episodes. If not though it will not be the end of the
world. Is season 8 it? Or are they still airing more episodes? I know season 8
is it on Net Flix right now. Hopefully they are still making new seasons. It
seems like more things are happening internally rather than them just solving
murders. The Yang killer kidnapping Juliet is where I believe it started taking
an internal twist, events happening to the main characters. Then I believe the
Coroners name is Woody, he was about killed by a colleague, then Shawn and
Henry is the latest. Well, I take that back I think something had happened to
Shawn and Gus with the work crew on the ferry and perhaps Chief Vick with the
babysitting incident, but I think Juliet started the serious stuff with
people’s life in limbo or you could consider Shawn’s Mom, but I do not consider
her a main character. Now, everyone wants to watch it to see what is being
talked about *LOL*. I counted it up and if each season has 16 episodes then I
have watched roughly 97 episodes since this morning. *LOL*. You have turned me
into a Psych addict *LOL*.