[audio-pals] Re: Older Houses

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:28:02 -0400

Our agent comes recommended by Amanda’s dad. Amanda’s step-sister and her
boyfriend bought a house using our agent. Sometimes she seems as though she is
looking at for us and other times she seems up in the air. However, since
having that talk with her the other night she seems more like a team player for
us. She is kind of hard to read, but I think so far I am doing alright reading
her *LOL*. That is just like the house the other night she warned us about a
potential problem with the the foundation. However, the Sunday before that she
was practically trying to take our hand and sing us on the dotted lines. This
house I just found out about, I texted her and she was trying to talk me out of
it. However, once I jogged her memory about the fact we were going to go and
look at it, she remembered which one it was and said she would look into it.
She was going on about it being a tax sale, but it is not a tax sale and I did
my best to stress that to her. It may be heading towards a tax sale, but right
now it is just on the market. If we are able to get into it and it is a steal
of a deal then the waiting it out to find the right house paid off. It may be
sitting though because of further issues, but like Bethann said I believe they
have an obligation to disclose major issues with the house here in Tennessee.
If they do not disclose and we end up getting the raw end of the deal I would
imagine that I would have some sort of recourse. I will have to iquire about
that to find out before just singing on the dotted line. We have to go through
it to and make sure it is what we have been holding out for before we decide to
buy as well.

From:  <mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From:  <mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From:  <mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx