[audio-pals] Re: Official Diagnosis

  • From: Stacey <crazystacey25@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 21:58:27 -0600

oh wow. That's crazy.
On 12/17/2014 5:13 PM, Josh wrote:

You can never go wrong with fluids, unless of course you consume too much fluids. There was a woman a while back that had entered some sort of contest. I am wanting to say it was a drinking contest and overloaded her body with fluids and died. She essentially drowned herself. Then in recent news a 5-year-old little girl’s punishment was drinking grape soda and water. She too died from consuming too much fluid. The 5-year-old little girl lived here in Tennessee.

    *From:*audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    [mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *BethAnn
    LaPrest' ast shdgrandmother used to be a nurse, and that's wha
    important. My ds, that's verya (Redacted sender
    "bela28_02@xxxxxxxxx" <mailto:bela28_02@xxxxxxxxx> for DMARC)
    *Sent:* Wednesday, December 17, 2014 11:00 AM
    *To:* audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    Hang in there Josh, drink lots of fluids and REST!