[audio-pals] Re: Official Diagnosis

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 18:13:09 -0500

You can never go wrong with fluids, unless of course you consume too much
fluids. There was a woman a while back that had entered some sort of contest. I
am wanting to say it was a drinking contest and overloaded her body with fluids
and died. She essentially drowned herself. Then in recent news a 5-year-old
little girl’s punishment was drinking grape soda and water. She too died from
consuming too much fluid. The 5-year-old little girl lived here in Tennessee.

From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of BethAnn LaPrest' ast shdgrandmother used to be a nurse, and that's
wha important. My ds, that's verya (Redacted sender