[audio-pals] Nose Back to The Grind

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 21:34:45 -0400

Well, unfortunately, but in a way fortunately the time has come for me to
return to school. Unfortunately because I have sure enjoyed the break and
being able to razz everyone on here, even the ones that have not commented
on here, but are still members *cough, cough* Don. Hopefully Don will get
back to cutting up with us on here one day in the near future. However,
fortunately because in 24 days I will be done with this semester. That
reminds me, I need to email the disability office to see what accommodations
are going to be made in order for me to walk across the stage without any
problems in the process. We are still perusing houses for sale, but
reconsidering whether to look for something cheaper given the shocker that
came on Friday. Tonight we drove by a house that is 3 bedrooms and 2 baths,
1185 sq. ft. This drastically cuts down the square footage we are looking
for, but the house price is one that I could afford with my income alone. It
sits on 4 tenths of an acre of land too so idea for our situation. We also
heard from our lender tonight and once she gets back in the office tomorrow
she is going to look into another program that they just got in through I
believe Freddie Mack. Another benefit is it is 3 streets over from where my
Dad and Mom live. I think Amanda is still a little hesitant on saying yes
because of the sacrifices we would be making and the fact it is only 85
square foot more than what we are living in now. We will see what happens as
this week progresses and Amanda and I have more time to discuss the house
issues without homework interfering. Yes, unfortunately I had to start back
on homework this evening. I probably should have started back on it last
night or yesterday, but I could not bring myself to do it *LOL*. Talk to you
all later.