[audio-pals] Re: New member from the north of Scotland

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2015 10:07:50 -0500

So in other words, there’s no such thing as a free lunch.  Something that Rober
A Heinline tried often to point out in his books back in the 50s and 60s, but
apparently most people never read his books.  I think they should be required
reading in school actually.  That and the Bible, but that is a whole other
discussion.