[audio-pals] Re: New File

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 21:53:54 -0500

If you’re subscribed to Appleviz they also have a review that is more detailed
about getting around the app itself, but I think all they play there are some
of the challenges. You can accumulate some coins and diamonds in challenge
mode but repeatedly playing in endless will bring you more unless you keep
getting killed fast. It’s definitely a fun game, but for the first day or so
you will hear zombies in your head probably *lol*. It is definitely 3 d audio.
Especially if you have it set to gyroscope on your phone thus you are standing
to play and can literally turn around to shoot stuff. Start with the first
level of challenges though to start getting familiar with the game, go as far
as you can and unlock as many of the stars that you can. Most challenges have
3 stars that you can unlock. Completion of the challenge itself, time of
completion, and accuracy. As you get farther along though the accuracy
definitely increases, well what they want increases. Some of them want 90%
accuracy in the higher level of challenges.

On Apr 24, 2015, at 7:42 AM, Josh <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That is good to hear. It may be the end of next week before I actually get
into playing it, but it seems likea fun little game from what I heard of your
recording.

From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx