[audio-pals] Re: New Audio Letter Coming

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 01:15:04 -0500

So full of energy, and likes to heard things. Well the pup will learn well
probably because obviously Shepherds herd well too.

One of these days I will get a clip of my sister-in-laws dog barking for you
all. He’s just a little guy. She and we call him “little baby Walter.”
Weighs over 100 pounds. Is at least part bull mastiff.

On May 17, 2015, at 11:42 PM, Stacey <crazystacey25@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I know what u mean. I don't use IOS myself. To answer your question, Max is
an Australian Cattle dog.

On 5/17/2015 11:36 PM, Josh wrote:
So, are the NFL game and the game that Tom is talking about games for the
iDevice? I have played a few of the Kitchen games on the computer, but was
not aware that they were available on the iDevices. I believe I remember in
your last letteryou said that Sparkles is a German Sheperd. What kind of dog
is Max? Max sounds tough with his growl.