[audio-pals] Re: Need Volunteers.

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 17:12:45 -0400

So far so good with the io group

From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Thomas McMahan
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2015 2:25 PM
To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audio-pals] Re: Need Volunteers.

I think at some point soon, we’ll all be over there. Have already modified the
settings over at the missives group. Can’t actually find it’s delete group, so
that one might just sit on all moderated as a reserve in case groups.io
crashes, then at some point soon take down the free.lists.org group entirely.
Originally I was thinking I would keep the frilliest.org group up as a reserve
in case >io crashes, but maybe not. Although there is the option of just
shutting down both groups and then just keeping up with an ongoing list of
membership from groups.io then should groups.io crash would just send out to
everybody on the list. Had to do that back in the days of Yahoo when it’s
system would puke and leave us all stranded. So no definite plans concerning
back up group, it’s a definite maybe at this point in time. But yes soon the
bulk of activity will be over in the groups.io side because then we can all be
on same server.

Most everybody has moved over, I can only think of one person for sure who
hasn’t, and well, that’s up to each individual if they want to come over or
not.

On Jun 16, 2015, at 11:58 AM, Josh <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have not joined this group yet, but what is everyone saying about it so far?