[audio-pals] Re: More Than Allergies

  • From: Stacey <crazystacey25@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 12:04:22 -0500

Well that's awesome that he got several awards. Way to go. Hope he gets the metal.

I know when the sinus infection gets a hold of Amanda it takes a real toll on her. I am hoping that she uses some of these oils in her diffuser before it real grabs a hold of her. On a side note though we went to Little Man’s awards day ceremony. He got several awards. The school said he did not get perfect attendance for the year, but having legal minded parents we sat out to research this since he has been at school each and every day. He did have a hand full of early dismissals, but all excused and all after the designated time for leaving (according to the documentation both at the school board and the handbook a child must be present at school for 3 hours and 15 minutes to be counted there for the day). He was there at least 3 hours and 15 minutes many times more than that. The handbook talks about tardies and in only one place does it mention anything about early dismissal. The school board and the Tennessee Code Annotated only focuses on tardies and mentions nothing regarding early dismissals. At the point in time we were speaking with the principal over this she had trouble finding information in the handbook regarding early dismissal. So, while we were having lunch with Little Man his teacher came up to us and told us that he would be getting his medal and his award for perfect attendance. So, the questions that I asked and the research that Amanda did must have made someone look into it further after we left. The tacher said that he would be getting his medal and award and one other child would be qualified now in her class now that this has been cleared up. So, I will believe it when it happens and he walks through the door with it in his hands, but that is the latest word we have received. The teacher went on to say that she wanted to give it to him, but her hands were tied.