[audio-pals] Re: More Than Allergies

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 13:01:08 -0400

I know when the sinus infection gets a hold of Amanda it takes a real toll on
her. I am hoping that she uses some of these oils in her diffuser before it
real grabs a hold of her. On a side note though we went to Little Man’s awards
day ceremony. He got several awards. The school said he did not get perfect
attendance for the year, but having legal minded parents we sat out to research
this since he has been at school each and every day. He did have a hand full of
early dismissals, but all excused and all after the designated time for leaving
(according to the documentation both at the school board and the handbook a
child must be present at school for 3 hours and 15 minutes to be counted there
for the day). He was there at least 3 hours and 15 minutes many times more than
that. The handbook talks about tardies and in only one place does it mention
anything about early dismissal. The school board and the Tennessee Code
Annotated only focuses on tardies and mentions nothing regarding early
dismissals. At the point in time we were speaking with the principal over this
she had trouble finding information in the handbook regarding early dismissal.
So, while we were having lunch with Little Man his teacher came up to us and
told us that he would be getting his medal and his award for perfect
attendance. So, the questions that I asked and the research that Amanda did
must have made someone look into it further after we left. The tacher said that
he would be getting his medal and award and one other child would be qualified
now in her class now that this has been cleared up. So, I will believe it when
it happens and he walks through the door with it in his hands, but that is the
latest word we have received. The teacher went on to say that she wanted to
give it to him, but her hands were tied.