[audio-pals] Re: Is there anyone out there?

  • From: Susan Waaga <s_waaga@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 08:41:31 +0000 (UTC)

I have been busy with my studies, bowling and craft workshops.  Suzi

On Monday, 15 June 2015, 7:33, Heather <hoppercopper2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

It's the not knowing that scares me about Joshie Washie.

On Jun 14, 2015, at 1:40 AM, Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx> wrote:

The answer to your first question is “yes”  Both of them, but Josh should be
checked out even the more because he’s been so quiet lately.  At least when
he’s e-mailing we know what trouble he’s getting into.

On Jun 13, 2015, at 11:15 PM, Heather <hoppercopper2004@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Are we blaming Josh or Daniel?  Or both?  Noah and his big boat passed by
our house today and tried to take Selah!

On Jun 13, 2015, at 11:09 PM, Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx> wrote:

We all disappeared.  Got washed away by the rain and humidity that someone
sent up from Tennessee

*lol*.
On Jun 13, 2015, at 8:29 PM, Heather <hoppercopper2004@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just wanted to say hi and see if anyone was out there?  Haven't seen any
mail from any list in several days.  Is everyone okay?

and put the word
and put the word
subscribe in
the subject line of the e-mail.

* Audio-pals Archive of Audio letters on Sendspace:
https://www.sendspace.com/folder/ukt0yo

* Zello users, search for audio-pals channel, password is pudding.