[audio-pals] Re: Is there anyone out there?

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowsmaster@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 20:15:28 -0500

Scares you and everybody else too *lol*.

Maybe I will troll Facebook and see if there’s any status changes. Although
Facebook is pretty good about sending me mail about that sort of thing every
once in a while one may not get here.

On Jun 14, 2015, at 4:33 PM, Heather <hoppercopper2004@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It's the not knowing that scares me about Joshie Washie.

On Jun 14, 2015, at 1:40 AM, Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

The answer to your first question is “yes” Both of them, but Josh should be
checked out even the more because he’s been so quiet lately. At least when
he’s e-mailing we know what trouble he’s getting into.

On Jun 13, 2015, at 11:15 PM, Heather <hoppercopper2004@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Are we blaming Josh or Daniel? Or both? Noah and his big boat passed by
our house today and tried to take Selah!

On Jun 13, 2015, at 11:09 PM, Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

We all disappeared. Got washed away by the rain and humidity that someone
sent up from Tennessee

*lol*.
On Jun 13, 2015, at 8:29 PM, Heather <hoppercopper2004@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just wanted to say hi and see if anyone was out there? Haven't seen any
mail from any list in several days. Is everyone okay?

and put the word
and put the word
subscribe in
the subject line of the e-mail.

* Audio-pals Archive of Audio letters on Sendspace:
https://www.sendspace.com/folder/ukt0yo

* Zello users, search for audio-pals channel, password is pudding.