[audio-pals] Re: Introduction + Update

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 00:06:17 -0600

You need what they call Valor for relaxation.  Lavender is better as a bug
repellant.  They have some other blends too like Peace and Calming, and that is
quite relaxing especially for hyper kids.

Yes I used to be a dealer for Young Living, am thinking about getting in to it
again too even though it will be full price for the first year, their oils are
good.

Does that mint oil smell like paper mint or spear mint.  I can’t think of the
one at the moment but it smells like spear mint.  That is good stuff used to
use on Pat for her sciatic back when she worked as a CNA, which CNAs are prone
to that especially in homes that didn’t have hoyier lifts.  They all seem to
have those now, but not when Pat was doing it.  Eventually she couldn’t CNA
anymore.  Her back couldn’t take it, it’s to bad because that was a natural
calling for her.  So in other words they broke her back.

Wintergreen oil was to strong for Pat, if I used that it would be to put it on
the bottom of her foot and let  her absorb it that way.  Although wintergreen
works better for arthritis.

You can use those oils topically obviously, although aroma isn’t bad either,
but I found topical to be better.  Again the bottom of a foot can be used if a
person is woried about burning.  Fair skinned people that can happen to and Pat
is very fair skinned so again the bottom of a foot for strong stuff for her.

But I know lavender does definitely work as a general bug repellant.  Maybe
that’s why they put it in laundry detergents.