[audio-pals] Introduction + Update

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 00:43:20 -0500

Hello everyone,

  For anyone that is new and has not gotten a formal welcome from me, then I
apologize, but welcome and I hope you all enjoy your time here on the list.
My name is Josh, sometimes people just call me instigator, as well as a host
of other names that I probably should not say here on the list *LOL*.
However, Born and raised right here in Knoxville, Tennessee about 30 minutes
from the Smoky Mountains. I am 29 and holding for 4 years getting ready to
be 5 years holding here on Saturday. I am married to Amanda who puts up with
all of my crazy antics. The things I pull on the list are mild to the things
I have subjected her to *LOL*. We have a son who is 9 years old and is
constantly on the go. Both Amanda and I are college students. Amanda is
finishing up her Paralegal program this semester and I will be graduating
with my Bachelor's in psychology this semester as well. I am still in the
process of trying to decide whether to go to law school or continue on with
psychology, but when the time is right I will know which direction to go
with my graduate school endeavors. I may find a job at the Bachelor's level
that will keep me happy and content who knows. When I know though, you all
will know too. I enjoy spending time with family and friends, reading (true
crime and fiction), travelling although I have not gotten an opportunity to
do much travelling since starting college, taking trips to the mountains,
swimming, as well as I enjoy shooting my guns and learning new things. I
think of myself as a very open minded individual, but I am sure there is
someone that will come along and shatter any thoughts that I had regarding
my open mindedness. I generally have no problem speaking my mind when it
comes to advocating. In fact I love advocating, most people that I talk to
in regards of advocating do not like the fact that I am advocating though
*LOL*. I tend to have problems with true idiots. By true idiots I mean one's
that feel like they know it all and in reality they know nothing. By the
time you get to know me and spend time on the list you will probably think I
am one that borders on the true idiot comment, but I do like to laugh and
have fun on the list as I hope you will also take part in. However, bare in
mind that I do not play favorites, if the opportunity presents itself I will
use anything you have to say to play my joke, just ask. *LOL*. I want you to
know though that I do not mean any harm and if I cause anyone to feel
uncomfortable please feel free to call me out, but other than that feel free
to take anything I say and run with it too.  I hope with this introduction
you have gotten to know me a little better and if you have any questions I
will do my best to answer them to the best of my ability. Take care and have
fun. It probably will not be until I get a break, but when I get a break I
will try and post a recording up on the Audio Pals site so everyone that
hasn't can hear what I sound like and put a voice with the absurd comments I
am making in the email side of things *LOL*.

Now for the update. I have managed to get the instructor in Criminology to
quit blasting the police with her distasteful remarks. We are still in the
process of house hunting. Amanda has now started working in the law firm and
she says there is a lot to learn, but she enjoys it there. I have taken a
quiz in one class so far and scored a 5.5 out of 5, this was in my Diversity
Among Children's class and I took an exam in my Human Development class last
night online and scored a 98 out of 100 on that exam. Little Man's last
report card was all A's and 1 or 2 B's. In regards to the house hunting we
have found a different lender that we are going to try and go with. It will
be an FHA, but they offer down payment assistance. We are looking for a
house that we can stay in for a long time so the 10 year stipulation does
not turn us off from it. Even if we did decide to move before the 10 years
is up all we have to pay back is the 4% down payment that they assisted
with. It has a 4% interest rate on it, but in my opinion and in Amanda's
opinion it is worth it. We talked to my aunt this past weekend and she works
for an attorney and has for many years doing closings on houses. She seems
to think from what we have told her it all sounds legit. If anyone else has
anything to say about it, I would love to hear before we walk into something
without asking a question that could have been asked. It will be an FHA just
because we do not have the 10% plus the 6% to get into a conventional loan.
Amanda went to a party back a while back and we just really started using
them these past couple of days, but the party was a Young Living essential
oils party. The oils work great. Lemon cleared my heart burn up and cleared
my sinuses up within a couple of minutes. The Peppermint seemed to clear my
mind and help me have a clearer thought process. We defused Lemon today and
it seemed to take away aching in my joints. We are currently defusing
Lavender for relaxation and I cannot tell much of a difference with the
Lavender. There could be some what of a placebo effect going on, but I
believe for the most part it is doing all the work. If I did not believe it
would work at all then it may not have as much of an affect like it does
since I believe, but this is just my experience with the oils. Well, anyways
it is 12:42 A.M. and I need to get back on homework. Take care and I will be
back when I can.