[audio-pals] Re: Intro from a new member

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 11:16:35 -0400

Maybe she will oblige us with her presents at some point and tell us her story.
I am sure it will fill everybody’s day with laughter *LOL*. I hope it is a very
detailed story to add to the humor of the incident. The interesting thing is
the guy that was on my Facebook talking about seeing two of them said one of
them was in his building in a bag of rags *LOL*. I wonder which one of them was
shocked the most to encounter each other *LOL*.