[audio-pals] Re: Intro from a new member

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 15:10:18 -0400

Yes, I am thinking that Ringo occurred due to the Diet Pepsi and Rum. Probably
the reason for all of your boyfriends come to think of it. I mean Pete and
Repeat are always fighting in the boat. A Fault was found in an alley behind
the Psychological Investigation office, At Fault may be the better of them, but
we are not sure what he is putting in his Chinese food and what is up with the
Outhouse right outside his business. We have in door plumbing now so no need
for Outhouses, 500 lb.  George if you recall was involved in your Wal-Mart
fiascos when you had the reverse Orange and white Mohawk and even expanded
across borders.Otis is always staggering around drunk and checking himself into
the local jail from time to time. So, I tend to believe that all of your men
have developed due to your Diet Pepsi and Rum problem *LOL*.