[audio-pals] Re: Interesting Phone Conversation

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 20:32:18 -0500

By the time it is over I may not need the degree. I may just need to make a
movie *LOL*. I am sure it will make tons because no one could believe the
things I have had to fight for since starting school *LOL*. If it isn’t the
professors then it is VR if it isn’t VR then it is transportation. Makes me a
little nervous to ask the next logical question *LOL*. In fact I will not ask
the next question, I will just wait and see. I almost feel like I am preparing
for battle or a court case every semester. This girl thatdecided to jump down
my throat hasn’t even been on the job for a week. I did not see it coming, but
I did have a heads up yesterday. I find it funny how things work out sometimes.
Yesterday on the way home, Kenny the guy that picked me up was talking about
the new dispatchers. He said one of the new girls is really nice and then the
other one is a beast more or less. Well, guess who I got to talk to *LOL*. I
did not think anything of it, but obviously it is in the back of your head when
you find out something about someone you will be dealing with on a routine
basis. I could sense the hostility in her voice the minute she found out it was
me on the other end of the line. The driver was telling me because he was
talking about the third guy that always causes trouble. He said she would put a
stop to it, well I think she may approach me a little differently in the future
too. Time will tell. However, if for some reason she does not I did a little
research and tracked down the individual that the one driver had mentioned a
long time ago. I have her email saved for quick access if I need it. I found
out she is the Executive Director over Transportation. Just trying to stay one
step ahead of the game *LOL*. Have Mel give me a call and we will talk movie
*LOL*. Hmmm, who would I get to play me. That is a tough question *LOL*. George
Lopez… no wait James Roday would be a great character to play my part *LOL*. I
would probably get Respucia from Norbit to play the dispatcher *LOL*. She was
starting to sound a lot like Respucia today *LOL*.