[audio-pals] Re: In the center ring Hick VS. The Pepperoni

  • From: "BethAnn LaPresta" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "bela28_02@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 16:43:32 -0700 (PDT)

Do I get my ticket for free since I'm part of the main attraction?  I have to
ask since it's Joshie in Infomercial Man mode.  Will there be radioactive
turkey drumsticks as part of the concessions??
On Friday, May 2, 2014 9:09 PM, Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

Just like one of those infomercials.

put the word subscribe in