[audio-pals] Re: In Reply To: Re: I'm new: my-intro-

  • From: "Anita" <silky775@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 20:17:59 -0400

Emissives interface seems to be flaky in the sense that, with every change made you gotta save every setting. i wish there was a way to modify changes, without having to save each one individually.having a problem with my list is why i'm bringing this up.

   Anita
----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas McMahan" <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
From: Josh - Email Address: lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 4/23/2014 14:35
Sent To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
subject: [audio-pals] Re: I'm new: my-intro-

Hello Nelson,
 Welcome. The chat is a general "respectful" chat and "respectful" walks a
very fine line around here. Nah! Just kidding. We do give each other a hard time and we do cut up, but it is all harmless fun with no intent on hurting anyone's feelings. I and I am sure the rest of the list members on here have
the utmost respect for each other. Some people post audio letters (mp3
format or similar formats) to the group. I do some times, but not while the
university is in session. There are some list rules around here somewhere.
Traffic on the list is high at times and other times it is on life support.
Tom is one of the owner/moderators on here with his wife being the other
one. Take care and have fun here on the list. I am currently finishing out
the semester and I have a failing hard drive so I may be scarce until that
finishes up and the hard drive is replaced. I do have a replacement hard
drive, but my wife is also in school so we are both finishining out the
semester and have to find some time to put it in.