[audio-pals] Re: I'm totally cornfused now

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 15:11:24 -0700

I take it that century link is your internet provider. Is that right? I had
that problem early on when I first started using Outlook Express. I cannot
remember the procedure they went through, but they lengthened the time that
the server or something would pull down mail. This problem occurred a lot
when big files were trying to be pulled down to OE, but after they changed
the time everything worked perfectly.