[audio-pals] Re: I'm totally cornfused now

  • From: "Heather" <copperlee73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 14:35:49 -0400

Yes, I suspect that is what it is. I am so happy I cannot stand it. Thunderbird is so similar to the way Outlook Express is. I almost like it better. Thanks again for this suggestion! I owe you one! Oh boy what have I opened myself up to now with that comment? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas McMahan" <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>