[audio-pals] Re: I'm totally cornfused now

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 07:48:06 -0500

You can probably find it under the new tab under file.  New Message, new
account etc.  That is going by the linux version, but am thinking it is pretty
much the same.  Then just follow the prompts.

Not sure what is meant by an outside mail, all mail comes from outside, some
kind of O E term that I don’t know about.  As I’ve said before have some gmail
accounts working in there, and GMX accounts.  You just then navigate in the
tree of the main page to which one you want etc.  As I’ve said before, the tab
is your friend.